14th September 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan for doing B.Ed. for teacher post?

I have completed my B.E ( computer science). Due to some personal reasons i wish to do B.A english through distance education to opt for a government teacher post. Can i get education loan for doing B.ed?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  3. Can I get education loan for Nursery Teacher training course?
  4. Without B.Ed can I get primary teacher post after qualifying TET?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  7. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  8. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  9. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  10. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  11. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  12. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  13. Can I get education loan for PG if I take education loan for UG course?
  14. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  16. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  17. Is it possible to do B.Ed in distance education with the help of educational loan?
  18. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
15th September 2015, 10:57 AM
haripriya1993
Member+

Default Re: Can i get education loan for doing B.Ed. for teacher post?

Hi,

The bank loan doesnt depends upon the course you choose. If you wish to study and if you want bank loan for your financial support then the banks are ready to do that. You can definitely apply for educational loan for doing B.Ed. Make sure that you dont have any other educational loan pending.

All the best!!!
15th September 2015, 12:33 PM
Sam James

Yes you can, but banks may be unwilling since it is not a professional course like engineering or medicine. You can get education loan to any educational courses of purpose. But it is easier for professional courses. Also the fees for such courses are less in comparison with professional courses. So it is better not to take loans. But you can do part time teaching jobs or tuition to pay your tuition fee.
15th September 2015, 06:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, one can apply for educational loan to pursue B.Ed

The educational loan is sanctioned for the candidate's who are pursuing valid professional and technical courses.

To apply for educational loan the candidate must be a citizen of India and he/ she should secure admission in valid course.
15th September 2015, 08:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can get a Bank Educational Loan when you pursue the course of B.Ed.
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
23rd October 2019, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my under graduation bca ... Bt now I want to do b. Ed will I b eligible for education loan for this course
31st October 2019, 08:01 AM
EduXpert

You can surely take education loan if you have taken admission at a recognised B.Ed college. Only those who study regular courses are eligible to apply for education loan.

Just keep your documents ready and apply for it along with a guarantor at any reputed bank near you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?