1st June 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?

Hi Sir, I am Vengatesh From Nagapattinam. I want to study B.E in marine engineering. But my family is poor. So I want Loan for B.E marine engineering. Can I get education loan for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Marine Engineering best course or not? Can I get Education Loan for it?
  2. Can I get loan to study B.E. Marine Engineering?
  3. Can I reapply for an Education Loan without repaying the previous one?
  4. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  5. Can I get education loan from SBI to get admission into MANET, Pune to study B.Tech Marine engineering?
  6. Colleges offering B.Tech in Marine? Eligibility of loan for the course?
  7. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  8. Possibility to get an Education Loan to study ITI(Marine)?
  9. Should I get education loan for admission in a good marine college?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  13. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  16. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
2nd June 2016, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?

After securing admission in a recognized marine engineering college you can approach any bank for education loan. Normally, a guarantor is required for loan sanction.

If you fulfill all the given condition then surely you will get loan for your education. Being from a poot family you can also avail subsidy on education loan.
3rd June 2016, 01:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan in order to pursue B.E course in the field of Marine Engineering. There is no problem if you are not financially stable. You need to :-

- Get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of education loan.
- Complete all formalities as per bank's instructions. The terms and conditions are quite lenient for loan below 7.5 lakhs. Hence if you can get admission in an institute having fee structure less than 7.5 lakhs in four years, you can get education loan with ease as for education loan above 7.5 lakhs, mortgage becomes a mandatory clause.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?