2nd June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?

Sir, I want to know the procedure to apply for education loan and what documents will be required at the time of application? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted from my salary? Please reply as soon as possible or mail me on my email id: [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Differences among EMI of Fixed Interest Rate and Reducing Balance against Bank Education Loan?
  2. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  3. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  4. Possibility to increase the repayment tenure of an Education Loan?
  5. Whether the EMI of Education Loan deducted from Salaried or Savings Account being an employee?
  6. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  7. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate?
  8. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  9. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. How to increase EMI tenure of Education Loan repayment?
  13. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  17. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
3rd June 2016, 01:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?

You need to approach a bank near your residence once you get admission call. Contact the branch manager to discuss the education loan terms and conditions. Get to know every detail of education loan scheme and act as per bank's instructions to get your loan sanctioned.

Documents which are required in general are :-
- Admission call letter from the concerned college.
- Fee structure/letter of the concerned course.
- Rank card of the entrance exam based on which you got admission if any.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- House tax certificate or rent certificate.
- Your previous academic records.
- Income tax certificate of your family.
- Signed loan documents.

The interest rate fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. Usually it ranges in between 13-14.5 percent and is computed as simple interest for the entire study period.

EMI will start at the time of repayment. You need to choose the repayment period which is usually maximum of 7 years. Then the bank will fix the rate of interest as per the prevailing interest and calculate the EMI which you need to repay every month to the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?