7th January 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan if studying in B.Tech 2nd year?

HELLO
i am a student of b.tech 2nd year .
i hav passed my 12th with 92% marks from cbse board.
I have not applied for any loan in 1st year.
But now im in financial crisis
I need loan for my B.Tech.
So I get loan in my 2nd year?

9th January 2015, 09:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan if studying in B.Tech 2nd year?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan in the second year of your engineering course to meet the expense of rest of your course. Usually education loan is sanctioned before the beginning of the course but there is no need to worry, it can be availed even in the middle of the course. You just need to contact the branch of the bank near your residence from which you want to take education loan and have a discussion with the branch manager. However, they will take into account your performance in the enrolled course for which you are seeking loan before sanctioning your loan, so make sure you do not have any backlog. There will not be any problem in getting education loan if you are studying in recognized and well reputed institute of the country.
9th January 2015, 05:31 PM
Rahul9596

Yes ofcourse you can get Loan from various banks like HDFC, SBI, Punjab National Bank, UCO Bank. Just you need to have a declaration form from college principal or head of the college that you are studying in their college and you don't have any backlog.

After that you need to submit that form in the bank. I think SBI is favorable bank to get study loan as their interest rate are low in comparison with other banks. Your Nationality must be an Indian in order to get the loan. Also that you need to have 2 guarantor who will take responsibility of your loan.

SBI Study Loan
6th July 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Branch manager is not listening us because of not having ITR. How can private job person whose salary is lower can file an ITR ANd bank doesn't listen this
i am btech student pursuing 2nd year
Please help me i am in trouble
27th July 2020, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Due to this lockdown situation my family's financial problem have been occured so I'm not able to pay my college 3rd semester fees ..but for applying for MYSY scholarship they need 3rd sem fees as a document so what should I do in this situation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?