14th March 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for M.Tech when I have not repaid the loan for B.E?

I have taken education loan for BE and i have not paid that can i get again for m tech? The previous bank which I took loan is bank of indiA. Can you please help me on this soon? I just need to know this soon to plan on my studies.

Thanks!

15th March 2015, 12:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for M.Tech when I have not repaid the loan for B.E?

It is completely at the discretion of the concerned bank whether it will allow for education loan once again if you had not repaid the education loan taken for B.E course. Usually banks do not allow such provision. However, it might allow on the following grounds:-

- You get admission in the leading institutes of the country like the IITs.
- You had paid the interest of the previous loan during the study period and your family or co-borrower have/has a stable source of financial income.

It depends on the concerned bank completely, so you need to talk to the concerned bank's branch manager and act as per his/her instructions.
15th March 2015, 02:01 PM
TopAnswerer

Post Re: Can I get education loan for M.Tech when I have not repaid the loan for B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have taken education loan for BE and i have not paid that can i get again for m tech? The previous bank which I took loan is bank of indiA. Can you please help me on this soon? I just need to know this soon to plan on my studies.

Thanks!
There are many companies providing LoaN for education like all nationalized banks (PnB, SBI, BOI) or private banks such has Axis bank, HDFC Bank and lot more.

There are some private companies too which also provides you wider range of interest for educational loan such as Avanse and Credila.

But as your question says you have some outstanding educational loan which has to be repaid. I would suggest you to clear your previous loan i.e. educational loan to go for another one.

I don't think so any bank or other private companies will sanction you the loan as your collateral or some papers will be there with the particular bank from where you have taken previous loan. Once you clear your previous loan, new loan sanction will be easier and without any hesitation.

Thanks,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?