23rd December 2014, 12:14 PM
studyinabroad
Junior Member+

From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?

hello frds,
i want to complete my higher education from abroad but i have some financial problem and i want to take education loan can any buddy suggest me were i can apply for educatio0n loan..

25th December 2014, 08:47 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?

You can apply for the loan if you want to study in abroad. And for this there are many banks which can provide you loan and every bank came forward to provide you loan and before sectioning the loan banks will get the status of the university in which you want to get admission and bank can also get knowledge about your family financial background and your academic performance.

And you will get loan as the total cost of the course and some extra aid. And interest will be charged as type of loan chosen by you.

You can pay your loan after doing graduation. So, now it became easy to get educational loan.
26th December 2014, 12:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?

There is no need to worry since you can meet the expense of your higher studies abroad with the help of education loan. You have to get confirmation of selection for admission from any of the recognized foreign universities. After that you can approach any nationalized as well as regional banks to get education loan. You can approach any bank near your residence to get education loan in order to complete your higher education abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?