28th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to prepare for IAS exam if secured 89% in B.Tech?

Sir,
I have obtained 89% in my B.Tech, 76.4% in 12th with PCM and in 10th I have got 73.4% in BSEB Board, but still I did not get any scholarship. Since I am very poor and I want to crack an IAS exam. Am I eligible to get any scholarship or Education Loan Loan for preparing for an IAS exam?

19th May 2017, 04:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to prepare for IAS exam if secured 89% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have obtained 89% in my B.Tech, 76.4% in 12th with PCM and in 10th I have got 73.4% in BSEB Board, but still I did not get any scholarship. Since I am very poor and I want to crack an IAS exam. Am I eligible to get any scholarship or Education Loan Loan for preparing for an IAS exam?

Some banks provide loans to pay coaching class for UPSC, JEE, CAT, GMAT, GATE, GRE, CA, CS etc. The loan amount is Rs 2 Lakhs only. Only some banks provide this type of loans, others provide personal loan. You have to contact a bank to find the details about the loan for IAS (UPSC – Civil Service Examination) coaching. You can also get a personal loan or you can contact the coaching centre for bank loans or financial aid. There are also some coaching institutions like the Manidha Naeyam IAS Academy, which offer the coaching for the bright students without any fee. Manidha Naeyam IAS Academy website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?