15th May 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

What amount I have to pay in return against Bank Education Loan if pursue B.Tech?

Hello Sir,
I have secured 26679 rank in KIITEE and
I am getting admission in B.Tech course.
Now, I want to apply for Education Loan from Bank.
Please tell me if I get Loan then how much I have to pay.

Related Questions:
  1. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  2. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  5. How to return back the loan to bank on completion of course?
  6. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  7. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
  8. Whether the Bank will hand over the amount of Education Loan to me instead of college?
  9. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  10. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  11. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  12. How much is the fee for PG Diploma course? How much out of it bank will pay as loan?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  15. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester?
  17. How to pay Veterinary college semester fee by cahs or by demand draft? Will bank pay the college directly if took education loan?
  18. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
19th May 2015, 12:08 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount I have to pay in return against Bank Education Loan if pursue B.Tech?

Generally, all nationalized banks offer educational loans to pursue higher education in India or abroad. The maximum sanctioned amount for educational loan is Rs.7.5 lacs for studies in India whereas for studies in abroad it is Rs.15 lacs. One has to pay in return with including the fixed interest charge. The interest charge will differs from bank to bank. For example the SBI bank will charge 13.35% per annum for loans up to Rs.4 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?