12th March 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Ed being an M.Com postgraduate?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have passed M.Com with 72% marks. Can I get Education Loan for studying B.Ed? I am not able to finance for my B.Ed course. So, I am looking for an Education Loan. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  4. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study International CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?
  11. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  15. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  16. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  17. How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
15th March 2016, 07:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Ed being an M.Com postgraduate?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to study B.Ed course being a M.Com post graduate. However, you need to get admission in a well recognized institute as there are many fake B.Ed degree providing institutes and banks are taking this parameter seriously. You need to complete all the norms of education loan as per bank's instructions and provide the necessary documents to bank to get your education loan sanctioned. Make sure you comply with the terms and conditions of the concerned bank for education loan.
15th March 2016, 11:59 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Ed being an M.Com postgraduate?

Yes you will be able to get an Educational Loan for the course of B.Ed.
All the normal rules for the Educational Loan will be effective if you take the Loan.
You will have to provide the Bank with all the required documents and once you are able to do so you will be able to get the Educational Loan sanctioned.
This is what you should do to get the Educational Loan sanctioned for the course of B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?