27th May 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?

Friends,
I have completed my MBA this year but due to recession I couldn't get a job and now I want to pursue further studies. I am planning to pursue CFA course. Can I get an Education Loan for paying the fees of CFA?

28th May 2015, 09:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the educational loan to pursue your higher education.

As CFA course is recognized course, you can apply for the educational loan. All recognized courses are offered educational loans.

All nationalized banks like SBI, Punjab national bank, HDFC, AXIS bank etc.., provide educational loan if you meet the respective criteria.
30th May 2015, 05:56 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed my MBA this year but due to recession I couldn't get a job and now I want to pursue further studies. I am planning to pursue CFA course. Can I get an Education Loan for paying the fees of CFA?

It is not late for the admission into the CFA. And yes you are eligible for any kind of education loan in this stage. If you ones get admitted into the CFA course then you can easily apply for the Education loan from any bank either public sector of the private Sector bank at a nominal interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?