12th March 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get an Education Loan to study B.Des? How much amount I will get?

Hello Everyone,
I want to pursue B.Des in Fashion Designing. So I want to know that if I can get an Education Loan for this course. And if I get then may I know how much amount can I get? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  3. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  4. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore? -- [New]
  6. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?
  8. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  9. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  10. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  11. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  13. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  15. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  16. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  17. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  18. How much amount I will get in Education Loan to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
15th March 2016, 07:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get an Education Loan to study B.Des? How much amount I will get?

Yes, you can get education loan to study B.Des if you :-

- Get admission call from a recognized institute that offers good exposure facilities.
- You comply with the norms of education loan.

The maximum amount which you can opt for education loan is as follows :-

- 10 lakhs for study in India
- 20 lakhs for study in abroad.
15th March 2016, 11:49 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get an Education Loan to study B.Des? How much amount I will get?

Yes you are able to get an Educational Loan for the course of B.Des in Fashion Designing.
You need to submit the required documents to the Banks to get your Loan Sanctioned.
The maximum amount that you can get will be not more than the total fees that you will have to spend for the completion of the course.
This is the amount of Loan you will be able to get from the Bank as Educational Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?