3rd June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in SBI to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication? Details of processing charge?

I want to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in SBI. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge?
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  6. Steps to become a Journalist for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?
  9. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge?
  11. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  12. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  13. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?
  14. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  15. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  17. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course
  18. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
24th June 2018, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in SBI to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication? Details of processing charge?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in SBI for pursuing Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication, you should have secured admission in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process. There are no processing charges under SBI Bank Education Loan Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?