13th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication?

Sir,
I am an Arts student and getting admission in Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. But I need Rs. 2 Lacs for my Graduation. Kindly tell me I can apply for an Education Loan or not? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  4. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  5. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  6. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  7. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  10. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  12. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  14. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  15. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  16. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
22nd May 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication?

Sir, I am an Arts student and getting admission in Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. But I need Rs. 2 Lacs for my Graduation. Kindly tell me I can apply for an Education Loan or not? Waiting for your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?