10th May 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech and
working from 5 years. Now, I want to apply
for Executive MBA course. I would like to know that
for this Executive MBA course I can get Education Loan
because I am working too?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA after B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?
  3. How to get admission in London Business School?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  5. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  6. Should I choose Executive MBA or Regular MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  8. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  9. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  10. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  11. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA course?
  12. Can I get education loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  14. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  15. Benefits of pursuing MBA for B.Com graduate? Can I get education loan?
  16. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  18. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
12th May 2015, 07:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies inspite of being a working professional. You can definitely take education loan and pursue your further studies. Banks will be eager to offer you education loan since you are working professional or have work experience which means you had a stable income or good savings. However, the bank will definitely take the reputation of the concerned institute in which you are seeking admission into account before sanctioning your education loan request. You will also need to complete the norms as stated by the concerned bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?