6th February 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?

Hello
I've just completed my MBA (executive education).
With more than 55% marks.
However I am 30 still aspire to appear for NET since the marks could be used to apply for PHD.
I have also got 9 years of work experience, Not in education field.
Please advise if it is recommended or not since the reason for appearing the NET is to be eligible for PHD or fellowship.

Related Questions:
8th February 2015, 09:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I've just completed my MBA (executive education).
With more than 55% marks.
However I am 30 still aspire to appear for NET since the marks could be used to apply for PHD.
I have also got 9 years of work experience, Not in education field.
Please advise if it is recommended or not since the reason for appearing the NET is to be eligible for PHD or fellowship.
If your executive MBA course is 2 years duration then you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

For more details about NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in

Yes, you can Ph.D course through UGC NET exam. You can also get stipend from UGC.
11th February 2015, 01:22 PM
ideal786

Default Re: Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?

Plz send me model question paper for last five years at [email protected] nice post kindly send me these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?