1st April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade . I am doing my Executive MBA in International Business from IIFT, Kolkata. Its a three years part time MBA course consisting of 9 semesters. I have completed 4th semester and already pay fee till 4th semester. But from 5th semester I am looking for Education Loan. In this case I can apply for any Education Loan from Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  4. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Finance? List of colleges in Kolkata?
  6. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  7. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  8. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  10. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  17. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  18. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
10th February 2018, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade . I am doing my Executive MBA in International Business from IIFT, Kolkata. Its a three years part time MBA course consisting of 9 semesters. I have completed 4th semester and already pay fee till 4th semester. But from 5th semester I am looking for Education Loan. In this case I can apply for any Education Loan from Bank?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study last year of the Executive-MBA program in IIFT, Kolkata. You can also contact your college for an education loan or apply directly. Government banks, private banks and private education loan providers in India offer education loans to students. You have to contact any bank branch near your permanent address for an education loan or apply online. You have to provide the necessary documents required for an education loan. In general, education loans are offered on the basis of future employment prospects of the course, repayment capacity and academic strength of the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?