7th February 2012, 01:46 AM
WK031021

Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?

Hi ,

I have work experience of 5 years in International BPO. Next month an completing executive MBA.Is there any opportunities are there if we do SAP course for future?

Regards
Madhu

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  2. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  4. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  5. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  6. Can i get job in USA after B.Com and 1.5 years experience in international BPO? -- [New]
  7. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  8. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience?
  9. How to get admission in London Business School?
  10. Is International Business Management in MBA is better for further Ph.D and Executive course?
  11. Is it necessary to do SAP Training for an experienced candidate? Eligibility to apply for MBA(HR) candidate?
  12. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  13. Which SAP is good for ECE graduate having done MBA in Operatin management?
  14. Is it a barrier to pursue MBA if working in BPO?
  15. How to get job in Abroad being qualified physically challenged person?
  16. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  17. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  18. How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?
6th February 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?

i have 8 yrs bpo experience n i want to do mba...kindly suggest field in which i should do it?
9th August 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?

i want know age limit to for sap hr jobs
9th August 2013, 03:37 PM
latharv

age limit for sap jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?