22nd April 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study Integrated B.A.LLB course with 65% in 2nd PUC? When should I apply?

Hi Everyone,
Can I get an Education Loan to study Integrated B.A.LLB course? I have finished my 2nd PUC now. When should I have to apply for this loan? I am expecting 65% in my Board so, will they give me loan with this percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
  2. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if passed 2nd PUC in 2nd attempt?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if secured 84% in 2nd PUC?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan to study 5 years Integrated B.A.LLB course?
  6. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  15. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  16. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
  18. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
12th May 2016, 08:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study Integrated B.A.LLB course with 65% in 2nd PUC? When should I apply?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to study Integrated B.A.LLB course. You need to get admission in a well recognised and reputed institute to opt for education loan. There is no problem with the percentage as admission on good institute will help you get the loan sanctioned easily. You need to apply for the loan once you get admission call from a recognised institute. You need to comply with the terms and conditions and complete all norms as per bank's orders to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?