27th January 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study MSc(Optometry) course?

Hi everyone, I want to do MSc in Optometry course. But the amount is huge so I have decided to take an education loan. Please tell me can I get an education loan to study MSc in Optometry? Please tell me immediately.

4th February 2019, 09:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MSc(Optometry) course?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study M.Sc (Optometry) course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. The maximum amount offered under education loan for pursuing higher studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website.
20th August 2021, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MSc(Optometry) course?

Can i apply for wbsccs due to the m.opptometry course in wb on 2021-2023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?