18th August 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Which bank will grant me an education loan to study MBBS from private colleges in India? Mortgage and conditions for it?

Hello sir, I want to study MBBS course from private Medical colleges but fees are very high. I want to know which banks can grant education loan to study MBBS from private colleges in India? Mortgage and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  2. List of private BDS colleges for which Axis Bank can grant education loan? Total fees required for it?
  3. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  4. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  5. Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?
  6. Chances to get education loan for the preparation of NEET? Which bank will grant for it? Terms and conditions for it?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Can I mortgage my land to get an Education Loan in Canara Bank? -- [New]
  9. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  10. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  11. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  12. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  14. List of Architecture colleges for which bank can grant education loan
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  17. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  18. Where to apply for an education loan of 6.5 lakh per year to study MBBS in Russia? Terms and conditions for it?
24th August 2017, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank will grant me an education loan to study MBBS from private colleges in India? Mortgage and conditions for it?

There are various PSU as well as private sectors banks, which can provide you education loan, if you have secured admission in a recognized college. SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Axis, PNB, Kotak, etc are some of the best options for you.

Just make sure you have all the documents to apply for education loan. Guarantor is very much required for heavy loans and collateral security is a must for courses like MBBS.
21st August 2021, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which bank will grant me an education loan to study MBBS from private colleges in India? Mortgage and conditions for it?

My daughter is studying in Ukraine, Petro mogalya national University .which bank can she apply for loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?