7th September 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan for studying abroad under Gaming field?

Can i get education loan for studying abroad under Gaming field?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  4. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  5. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  7. How can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if studying B.Tech(Biotechnology) with scholarship?
  8. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  11. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  12. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of education loan and scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE? College in Abroad?
  14. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  15. Can I study M.Tech in Chemistry? Best colleges in India and Abroad? Details of scholarship and education loan?
  16. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  18. Can i get education loan for abroad study after having compartment in Mathematics?
9th September 2015, 11:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan for studying abroad under Gaming field?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue studies in gaming field. You can get education loan upto 20 lakhs for studying in abroad. However, in order to get education loan you need to complete the norms of education loan as per bank's orders and comply with the terms and conditions apart from getting admission in a recognized institute undertaking a valid course.
15th September 2015, 09:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can get a Bank Educational Loan for studying Abroad in any field.
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
This is the process you must follow to get your Loan sanctioned.
18th September 2015, 03:20 PM
pikachu1993
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

The educational loan doesnt depends upon the course you choose. You can get educational loan for any course you want. All you need to do is submit your admission letter to the bank of your choice and provide the documents like ID proof, parents income proof, degree certificate, IT filing if necessary. Once the bank process your documents your loan will get sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?