30th April 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

When to apply to study BCA course from NITs? Can I get TMB Education Loan? Documents and interest rate charged for education loan?

Hello sir, I want to study BCA course from NITs. Please tell me when to apply for it? Can I get TMB Education Loan? Documents and interest rate charged for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  2. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  3. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Avanse education loan? Rate of interest and documents required for it?
  5. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  6. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  7. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  8. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  9. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  10. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  12. How much interest rate will be charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs? How and when I will get? When I have to pay after Graduation?
  13. From where I will get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA with lowest Interest rate?
  14. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  15. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  18. Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?
9th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply to study BCA course from NITs? Can I get TMB Education Loan? Documents and interest rate charged for education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study BCA course from NITs. Please tell me when to apply for it? Can I get TMB Education Loan? Documents and interest rate charged for education loan?

Sorry, NITs does not offer the BCA course. NITs offer only BTech in Computer Science, MCA and MTech courses. Therefore, it is not possible to study the BCA course in any NITs in India.
You should have secured admission to a higher education course through entrance test or merit based selection process for getting an education loan in TMB. Candidates can download the application form from the TMB website or can contact the TMB branch for the education loan. You have to apply for an education loan with documents like admission proof, ID proof, address proof, fee schedule, letter of admission, income proof of parents’, etc.
The interest rate for an education loan in the TMB is around 11%. You can contact the TMB branch for more details about the interest rate. The TMB website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?