23rd September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?

Hello Everyone,
Which bank charges minimum interest rates for education loan for MS/MD course in Abroad? What documents are required? Which bank is suitable for education loan of upto Rs. 20 Lacs?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  2. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  4. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  6. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  7. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  8. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  10. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  14. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  16. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
5th October 2015, 09:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?

The interest rate is fixed by Reserve Bank of India. The interest rate fluctuates between 13-14.5 percentage as per order from Reserve Bank of India. However, the interest rate for SBI is one percent lower than other banks.

Generally the documents required for education loan are :-

- Proof of Indian citizenship.
- Academic certificates.
- Admission letter from the concerned institute.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Income tax proof.
- House tax/rent proof.
- Property papers for mortgage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?