28th June 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan without security of upto Rs. 2 Lacs in SBI?

Sir,
I would like to know that what are the documents required for applying an Education Loan without any security for upto Rs. 2 Lacs in SBI? I want to apply an Education Loan from SBI. So, please let me know what documents are required and without security. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  2. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  3. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  4. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?
  5. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Can I get Rs. 5 Lacs Education Loan keeping insurance policies as collateral security without guarantor to study MS (Finance) in UK?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  11. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  12. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  13. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  14. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  15. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  16. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  17. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2016, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan without security of upto Rs. 2 Lacs in SBI?

Documents required to apply for an Education loan in SBI are listed below :-

--> Mark sheet of last qualifying examination for school and graduate studies in India.
--> Copies of letter conferring scholarship, free ship, etc.
--> Documents evidencing duration of course of commencement thereof, viz. Prospectus or Certificate from the competent authority of the Institution.
--> Copy of ranking of the University / Institution.
--> Proof of admission to the course.
--> Schedule of expenses for the course.
--> Two copies of pass port size photograph of the student / parent/ guardian /guarantor.
--> Salary certificate & form 16 of previous year ( in case of employed)
--> I.T.Returns for the last 2 years.
--> Statement of bank account for the last six months of the guardian / parent
--> Proof of residence ( identity Card / Passport / Voter Identification Card / Driving licence.
--> Tax paid receipts etc. (Advance IT / Property Tax / Municipal Tax, etc.)
29th June 2016, 10:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan without security of upto Rs. 2 Lacs in SBI?

Following documents are required to apply for Education loan from State Bank of India:

>>Marksheets of 10th and 10+2 board exams.

>>Passing certificates for date of birth proof.

>>PAN card for both candidate and parents.

>>Proof of identity and Proof of Address.

>>Education loan letter from college along with fee structure.

>>Document showing recognition of your college.

>>Entrance exam result.

With these documents, you can apply for Education loan from SBI without security for amount of 2 lacs.
29th June 2016, 11:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The documents required for education loan from SBI are :

- Admission call letter from the concerned college.
- Rank card of the entrance exam based on which you got admission if any.
- Fee structure of the concerned institute.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- House tax certificate or rent certificate.
- Your previous academic records.
- Income tax certificate of co-borrower/third party guarantor.
- Signed loan documents.
- Passport Size Photographs
- Third party guarantor proofs of income tax, house tax and property details

However, you should cross check with the branch manager of the concerned branch of SBI who will provide you detailed guidelines on the formalities to complete and the documents to furnish the bank.
30th June 2016, 10:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

In order to make sanction of education loans very simple, our government launched an education loan portal called Vidya Lakshmi where candidates seeking education loan can directly apply to multiple banks through single application.

SBI is widely known to sanction education loan very easily but it requires documents which are valid and accurate like address proof, PAN card, loan letter from institute, academic certificates etc. There is no need of security for sanction of education loan for an amount of 2 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?