21st March 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates scheme against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for studying in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
Can you tell me the Interest rates scheme of Punjab National Bank against an Education Loan for studying in Abroad? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  2. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. Which one should I choose among Fixed and Floating Interest Rates in Bank Education Loan?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  8. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  9. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  10. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  12. Possibility to get Low Interest rates against Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for SC students?
  13. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  14. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  15. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  16. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  17. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  18. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
25th March 2016, 07:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates scheme against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for studying in Abroad?

The interest rates against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for studying in Abroad are :-

--> For Loan upto Rs 4 lac – Base Rate+2%
--> For Loan above Rs 4 lac upto Rs 7.50 lac – Base Rate+3%
--> For Loan above Rs 7.50 lac – Base Rate+2.50%
--> Base Rate+1% to be charged for all loans, irrespective of amount, where 100% tangible collateral security in the shape of IP, enforceable under SARFEASI act, and/or liquid security is available.
25th March 2016, 07:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates scheme against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for studying in Abroad?

The interest rate scheme is given below.

- The interest rate will fluctuate from time to time as per orders from RBI.
- The interest rate usually fluctuates between 13-14.5 percent.
- The interest rate will be computed as simple interest for the entire study period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?