8th August 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan for about 6-7 lakhs for NIFT without any mortgage and guarantee? What is the procedure which I need to follow up?

Hi,

I am vaidehi.... can i get loan upto 6-7 lacs for nift without any mortgage and guarantee as my family annual income is 1.25 lacs... Can someone please let me know the procedure which I need to follow up? and the formalities which I need to meet?

8th August 2015, 09:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get loan for about 6-7 lakhs for NIFT without any mortgage and guarantee? What is the procedure which I need to follow up?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get education loan amounting 6-7 lakhs without providing third party guarantee to the bank. There is no need of mortgage for loan amounting to 7 lakhs. However, third party guarantee is compulsory and this is a compulsion for all banks. So you need to provide a third party guarantor and can get your education loan sanctioned easily. Otherwise you can try for scholarships in your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?