15th September 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?

I'm pursing btech, Mechanical branch 3rd year. i want to study do MS from Germany. i want to know the procedure i have to follow. I'm just a average in study. pls tell something about the loan procedure in india.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  2. Is Germany better country to study MS? Admission criteria and education loan procedure?
  3. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  4. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  5. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  7. Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies?
  8. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  9. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  11. How to proceed for further education in Abroad after B.E.? What kind of workshop should I join? What procedure should I follow?
  12. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  13. Sponsorship or scholarship for Diploma in Nautical Science?
  14. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  15. Procedure to practice in Germany if husband stays there?
  16. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  17. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany? What's the admission procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  18. Admission in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical with 62%? Procedure to be followed for it?
26th September 2014, 02:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?

Procedure for doing MS from Germany :-

- Give entrance exams based on which German Universities take admission.
- The entrance exams are GRE or SAT and TOEFL or IELTS.
- Then you need to apply in the German universities as per your scores in the entrance exams. You can do this online.
- You need to submit your resume and a strong statement of purpose.
- Having proficiency in German language is of additional benefit.
- After getting selected, you need to confirm admission in one university and apply for VISA.

Loan procedure:-

- On getting selected by the university, approach the near by bank preferably where you have an account.
- Take all the documents concerning the scores in entrance exams,prospectus of institute where you want to seek admission, admission confirmation,etc.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan and act as per is instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?