8th August 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to take 30 lakhs loan for doing MBBS in private medical college in India?

Is it advisable to take 30 lakhs loan for mbbs in private medical college in India? What would be the problems which I would face in future? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
8th August 2015, 09:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to take 30 lakhs loan for doing MBBS in private medical college in India?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to take an education loan of 30 lakhs for studying MBBS course in India. This is because the maximum loan amount which can be sanctioned for study in India is 10 lakhs. This holds true irrespective of the course in which you are enrolled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?