22nd June 2022, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i get loan for neet coaching in Tamil Nadu? How many days it take to get the loan amout credited?

Can i get loan for neet coaching in Tamilnadu?? But i am only 17yrs old student
Please list me a banks which provides neet coaching loan for students. How many days it take to get the loan amout credited?

24th June 2022, 01:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get loan for neet coaching in Tamil Nadu? How many days it take to get the loan amout credited?

Yes, you can get an education loan of up to 2 lakhs for coaching. Corporation Bank and the Central Bank of India are two public sector banks that offer coaching fee loans.

The amount will typically appear in your bank account within two to three business days. Disbursement times, however, can differ from bank to bank.
25th June 2022, 04:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get loan for neet coaching in Tamil Nadu? How many days it take to get the loan amout credited?

There are various banks that provide education loan for coaching purpose.
One can get upto Rs 2 lacs for coaching purpose.
Some public sector banks give loans for coaching fees like Corporation bank , Central Bank of India etc
Coaching fees loan is given to parents or guardian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?