25th July 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get education loan from Kerala to study in Tamil Nadu?

I am trying to get an education loan from my native state (Kottayam, Kerala) to study in another state (Tamil Nadu). I have already taken admission in an engineering college in Coimbatore (RVS) approved by AICTE, New Delhi & affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. I had got 96% for 10th CBSE and 71% for 12th state syllabus. I want to know if it is possible to get education loan for engineering from Kerala to study in Tamil Nadu with this percentage of marks.Is there any other documents needed for education loan to be sanctioned by banks in Kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.V.Sc in Tamil Nadu?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  3. Fee structure to study LLB course from Tamil Nadu? How to get an education loan for it?
  4. Procedure to get education loan from banks in Tamil Nadu? Role of colleges for getting education loan?
  5. Do i need to get approval certificate from college for education loan?
  6. Which is the domicile for my daughter, parent's native place or the present residence?
  7. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  8. Colleges offering AICTE approved Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  9. Is it possible for candidate who is graduated from Tamil Nadu to apply for PSC in Kerala? -- [New]
  10. Msc physics through correspondence
  11. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  12. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Which are the institutes which trains related to company secretary course?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  18. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
21st November 2017, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get education loan from Kerala to study in Tamil Nadu?

Yes, it is possible to get an education loan from Kerala for studying your Engineering course in TamilNadu. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You have to submit the below mentioned documents to bank for processing your education loan :-

--> Education Loan Application Form
--> Income Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Identity Proof
--> Passport Size photographs
--> Collateral security documents (if required)
--> Admission Letter
--> Academic certificates copies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?