26th July 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for UPSC Coaching? In how many days will I get loan and with how much interest?

sir,plz give me information for get upsc coaching loan.how many days i get loan.what interst on that loan.what proccess for getting loan.and documents. thank you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
  3. Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?
  4. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  7. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  8. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  9. Interest rates are charged from the beginning or at the end of the course if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  10. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  11. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  13. Whether interest gets cancelled if I took education loan years back?
  14. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  15. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  16. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  18. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
28th July 2015, 06:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for UPSC Coaching? In how many days will I get loan and with how much interest?

You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
Once you take admission to a Coaching Institute you must show the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by the Coaching Center as a Document.
Once you provide all the document the Loan will get sanctioned within 1 month.
The interest for the Loan will be between 10% to 12% depending on the Bank from where you are applying for the Loan.
You must also provide a guarantor in this case for the Loan that you want to take and once you so this your Loan will be sanctioned.
2nd August 2015, 08:09 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for UPSC Coaching? In how many days will I get loan and with how much interest?

Hello friend...

It's nice that you have decided to attend coaching for UPSC exam...

To be very Frank there isn't any bank which provide education loan for this....

You can get personal loan for this from any bank for this you have to visit to the nearest bank office with some relevant documents such as address proof identity proof you have to fill the form of loan and submit it with the documents...

The rate of interest is about 10 to 12 % as it depends upon bank to bank...

The other thing is that you also require a guarantor....

For more details you can visit to the nearest bank branch office...

Note:From my opinion you can opt to take loan on the government bank as it provides lowest interest rate...

All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?