22nd February 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get private scholarship for doing hotel management course?

I belong to poor family i want to do hotel management so I required private scholarship, Am I eligible for that? Can you please provide me the complete details on this soon? I need to know the possibilities on getting the scholarship. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get MHRD scholarship being a student of Master in Hotel Management program?
  2. Can I get scholarship for studying Hotel Management?
  3. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  4. Fee structure of hotel management course in LPU? How much scholarship is given to this course? Percentage required for getting this scholarship?
  5. Scholarship for Hotel Management student from poor background? Is there any exam conducted?
  6. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  7. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  8. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  9. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  10. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  11. Should I opt for B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing 12th to get Manager post in any private firm?
  12. List of universities which offers Correspondence Hotel Management course?
  13. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  14. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  15. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  16. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  17. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
3rd July 2017, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get private scholarship for doing hotel management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I belong to poor family i want to do hotel management so I required private scholarship, Am I eligible for that? Can you please provide me the complete details on this soon? I need to know the possibilities on getting the scholarship. Thank you!

Yes, you can get a private scholarship for doing the hotel management course. Students after completion of 10+2 can apply for various private scholarships for higher studies. In general, scholarships are offered to students based on merit and financial position. List of private scholarships is given below;

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Fair & Lovely Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

RD Sethna Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?