3rd July 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for scholarship with 99% marks in groups?

I got 978/1000 and 598/600 in groups shall I get this scholarship? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete details for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  2. For which scholarship I am eligible after scoring 73.4 percentage marks from WBCHSE?
  3. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?
  4. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  5. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Are there any scholarship for students who score 80% marks in SSC Maharashtra?
  7. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  8. How much score is required in GRE to get funding?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 90 percentage marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get CBSE scholarship after scoring 407 marks in non-medical?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?
  12. Can I be eligible for MBA after scoring 50% marks in groups -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 75% marks in BSEB?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  17. Am I eligible for scholarship if I have got 74.1% marks in 10th CBSE board?
  18. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Procedure to be followed for getting the scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?