16th January 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get reimbursement in fee again to study in M.Tech if pursuing MCA final year?

Sir,
i am doing MCA final Year with fee Reimbursement
i want to do Mtech am i applicable
for fee reimbursement again?
please let me know as soon as possible

22nd October 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get reimbursement in fee again to study in M.Tech if pursuing MCA final year?

After completion of B.ed ,is there posshbility to get fee reimbursement for the study of M.C.A?
30th October 2015, 10:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get reimbursement in fee again to study in M.Tech if pursuing MCA final year?

Yes, you can get fee reimbursement to study M.Tech course even if you have already pursued MCA course. To get scholarship for pursuing M.Tech course, you need to do fresh registration for scholarship. To get scholarship for pursuing M.Tech course, you must have to satisfy the eligibility conditions mentioned below :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.
28th October 2022, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get get reimbursement in fee again to study in MCA if i pursuing MBA final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?