12th November 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?

hi this is vani dong my degree final year bsc(msc.s).... i want to do my higher studies. but bit in counfused state weather to do msc or mca. so plz help out in my prodlem

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to pursue M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc from MDU?
  2. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  3. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  4. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  5. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? I am pursuing BSc CS final year
  7. What should I do after BSc, MCA or MSc? I am a student of BSc IT final year
  8. Which course can I choose between MCA and M.Sc pursuing my final year in B.Sc Computers? Which is best for good jobs?
  9. How to join MCA in government college? I am pursuing BSc final year
  10. How to get Internship in an IT Company being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  11. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  12. MCA or MSc (computer technology)? after BSc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?
  14. What should I do after BSc, MCA and MSc? I am a student of BSc IT final year
  15. How to go for MCA after doing Bsc computer final year
  16. How to join CBI being a candidate pursuing final year BSc in IT?
  17. What should I do after passing BSc in CS?
  18. When can I apply for M.Sc in IISc being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Chemistry? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
12th November 2011, 09:37 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?

dear friend,
My friend it is totally depends on your interest..

After completion of B.Sc , if you want to gather more knowledge in your field and you want to get specialize in a particular field then M.Sc is a good option..

After completion of M.Sc course you can go for research in your field..

MCA is also a very good course.. But it is related to computer field.. So, if you have interest in computer field then you can go for MCA course..
To apply for MCA course you must have maths in 12th..

After completion of MCA , you will get a very good job in IT sector.

Now, you decide that in which field you can excel yourself.

All the best.
12th November 2011, 09:38 PM
aksan

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?

M.Sc is best to you because now most of the company asking master degree, so you can continue in your department, don,t need to go any other department that have more risk.
13th November 2011, 09:45 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?

dear friend,
It is totally depends upon your interest..

If you want to gather more knowledge in your field and want to get specialize in a particular field then M.Sc is the best option.

After that you can also go for research in your field.

If you have interest in computer field then MCA is a good option..
After completion of MCA course you can get a job in IT sector..

Now you decide that in which field you can excel yourself..

All the best..
18th February 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

which college is best for Msc in Computer science?
22nd March 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for master degree msc in computer science or mca?
10th April 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12th Sci.I m confused what to do B.Sc or Engg.What do u think is a better option for girls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?