27th March 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in an Education Loan for my son's education being an Indian Army Serviceman?

Respected Sir,
I am serving in Indian Army. My son want to study B.Tech. I couldn't effort of the expenses of B.Tech course. So, I think I should move towards an Education Loan. But I would like to know that I can get any relaxation as I am an Army man?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get relaxation in Education Loan to study through LEET being a girl candidate?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  7. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  11. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  16. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  17. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  18. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?