30th March 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship for further education if expecting 9.6 CGPA in 10th being a BC-B student having below 1 Lac family income per annum?

Sir,
I will secure in my 10th I will get 9.6 CGPA out of 10 grades.
May I have any chances to get scholarship for my further studies?
I am BC-B student and income also below 1 lakh per annum
I am from Kadapa District.

4th April 2023, 03:52 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I get scholarship for further education if expecting 9.6 CGPA in 10th being a BC-B student having below 1 Lac family income per annum?

Yes, there are various scholarship programs available for students who have achieved good academic results and come from economically weaker sections of the society. You can explore scholarship opportunities offered by both government and private organizations. Some popular scholarship programs are National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students, and scholarships offered by state governments. You can also check with the educational institutions you plan to apply to, as they may have their own scholarship programs. Make sure to read the eligibility criteria and application process carefully before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?