10th September 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship grant for students who want to do schooling in USA?

I would like to know whether you have any scholarship grant for the international students who would love to take school in the USA.

Thank you!

Looking forward to your positive response!

In Kindness,
Claude

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  2. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
  3. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  4. Scholarships for M.Sc. (Horticulture) -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  6. How to obtain scholarship to do MS in USA? Details to pursue MS in Abroad?
  7. What is the fees of medical colleges in Ukraine, China, Germany, USA? What are the names of scholarship schemes?
  8. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  9. Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?
  10. If I did schooling in India till class 10th and high secondary from USA will I be considered in NRI quota for DCE admission for B.Tech? Are there any exam centers in USA? How to get the current syllabus of the same?
  11. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  12. Admission for private schooling students for open schooling?
  13. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  14. Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?
  15. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  16. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  17. What grade to get in my KCSE for scholarship to study in USA?
  18. Is is possible to continue my education on grant after transferring to another location?
26th November 2014, 01:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship grant for students who want to do schooling in USA?

The schools in USA will not offer scholarships to every student. They will select a few students from every class, who are performing well in their academics and they will offer scholarships to only those students.
If you are a Merit student, then you can be one of the students, who are getting scholarship. So, try to join in any good school and try to secure good marks to get a scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?