22nd October 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i get scholarship for higher studies being a BHMS doctor?

Sir,
I am a BHMS doctor and i want to know about post graduation or other higher studies(related with Homoeo) outside India. So tell me if i can get scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  2. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  3. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  4. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  6. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  7. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  8. Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  9. Jobs or courses after M.Com with specialization in Account and Tax? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in India?
  11. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  12. How can I get scholarship for higher studies in Abroad?
  13. Is it possible for me to become a BHMS doctor by doing a distance online study course in Homeopathy?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  15. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  16. Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate?
  17. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?
  18. What should I do to study physics higher studies in abroad in full scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?