8th August 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?

Sir/Mam,

My name is srikanth i have completed my intermediate with 96.7% and i am poor student with caste BC-A to continue my higher studies can i get any scholarship and how can i apply? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?
  2. What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?
  3. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
  4. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  5. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  6. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  7. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  9. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  10. May I get Scholarship for Higher Education(SHE)?
  11. Steps to apply in Abroad to study after finishing SSC in India?
  12. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
  13. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  14. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  15. Can I get scholarship for my further studies after passing B.Tech first year with 80% marks?
  16. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  17. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  18. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
8th August 2015, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?

Yes, you can get scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of your Intermediate with an aggregate of 97% marks from a recognised board. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must have to satisfy the following eligibility conditions mentioned below :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission to study higher studies through entrance examination counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?