30th April 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

List of courses available for Federal student loans? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?

Hello sir, I want to get Federal student loans so, please tell me all details about eligibility criteria and procedure for it? List of courses for which I can get this loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of various M.E courses after E.E.E course? Eligibility criteria for doing M.E courses?
  2. Information on any Online Jobs?
  3. Which student loan should I consolidate first, Private Student Loan or Federal Student Loan?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) to do Ph.D after M.Sc Applied Physics?
  5. ICWAI previous years financial accounting question papers?
  6. Can an Indian student get Subsidized Stafford Loans to study Law course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  7. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  8. Can I get education loan for MSW course?
  9. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  10. What is the qualification and eligibility criteria followed for paramedical courses? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course?
  11. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  12. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girl in Delhi? Eligibility criteria of the courses?
  13. Which are the medical PG courses included in AMUPMDC? List of the related colleges? Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to do M.Sc with honours?
  15. List of colleges to study Diploma in Film course with procedure and eligibility criteria to join it?
  16. List of undergraduate foriegn language courses? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  17. How can I get an educational loan to join IPCC course after clearing CA CPT entrance exam?
  18. Eligibility of ICWA course? Criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]

4th May 2017, 01:09 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of courses available for Federal student loans? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?

The candidates need to complete and submit the free application for federal student aid (FAFSA). It is a kind of entrance exam in order to judge whether the candidate is eligible to get the loan or not. Based on the performance and result your college/school will send you the federal aid. The candidate needs to complete the counselling and to sign the MPN (Master promissory note). The basic eligibility criteria are as follow:
1) The candidate must be a citizen of US or an eligible non-citizen of US.
2) Must demonstrate the financial need.
3) If you are a male and your age is between 18 to 25 years old then you have to be registered with Selective service.
4) Must have a valid Social security number.
5) The candidate needs to maintain satisfactory academic progress in college or school.
6) The borrower must be enrolled as a regular student who is pursuing the degree course or certificate program.
7) Certificate statement on the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be signed by the candidate.
Those candidates who are pursuing the degree course or certificate programs are only eligible to get the Federal Student Loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?