6th November 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship if securing low rank in NIFT entrance exam?

i aspire to become a fashion designer i am a small town guy and pursuing diploma in electronics and communication engg and i have no time and source to prepare for the NIFT entrance test but anyways i'll get through it.problem is my fathers annual income is 1,20,000 per annum, i can't afford the institute fees i need the scholarship.can i get the scholarahip with a lower rank?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  2. Books to be followed for NIFT entrance?
  3. Which NIFT campus can I get after getting waitlisted in general with 256 rank in OBC and 23 rank in NIFT?
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  5. How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Hyderabad with low fees? Is there any chance to get scholarship in Hyderabad?
  6. Which rank will I get after securing 78% in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  7. Can I get admission in NIFT after scoring 1720 rank in general category
  8. Where in Mumbai I can get training centers for NIFT exams?
  9. Information about NIFT entrance?
  10. Books to be referred for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure of BA in NIFT?
  11. What is the syllabus of NIFT? How should I prepare for NIFT exam?
  12. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  13. Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  15. What are my chances of getting into NIFT Mdes
  16. Probability of getting admission in NIFT for Bachelor of Fashion Technology with All India rank of 633?
  17. Can I get NIFT Gandhinagar after scoring 2859 rank in NIFT in general category
  18. Application for scholarship after securing 79.6% in 12th board exam?
31st December 2017, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if securing low rank in NIFT entrance exam?

Scholarships are mostly based on merit and if you have got a rank which is not exceptional, then it will be difficult to get a scholarship.

You can take education loan, if you are not able to pay hefty tuition fee in one go. Just make sure that you have a guarantor for your loan application.
17th May 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Will 12marks affect my nift scholarship
5th June 2022, 05:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Scholarship is mainly provided to students who have good percentage .
Those who score low in exam have low chances of getting scholarship.
Meritorious students are eligible for any scholarship.

Thus those who want to go for further studies and lack finance can apply for education loan .
Various banks provide loan to meet the expenses of studies and related expenses.
You can choose any of the bank which provides easy availability of loan and at low interest rate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?