12th February 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get loan after clearing CPT entrance exam to study further?

I have passed CPT entrance exam with 55 %. But I have no money for further study. So please give me the way, I am waiting to get the response on the same? I don't what should I do next. It will be helpful if you can guide me soon. Thanks!

17th February 2018, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get loan after clearing CPT entrance exam to study further?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed CPT entrance exam with 55 %. But I have no money for further study. So please give me the way, I am waiting to get the response on the same? I don't what should I do next. It will be helpful if you can guide me soon. Thanks!

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has made a tie-up with some banks like IDBI Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Corporation Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce under “Join CA Educational Loan Scheme”. Therefore, you can apply for an education loan in the above mentioned banks through ICAI as well. You can get up to Rs 2 Lakh for studying the CA course from IDBI Bank. You can also contact the above mentioned bank branch near your house for getting an education loan. You and your parent should execute the document for getting an education loan. You have to apply for an education loan with necessary documents. The ICAI website link is given Click Here
20th May 2022, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get loan after clearing CPT entrance exam to study further?

Is any education loan for cpt registration?
5th June 2022, 02:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

If you have already cleared your CPP and you want loan for further studies.
Once you get registered for further level and you get confirmation from institute, you can apply for loan .
You can visit the nearby branch of bank and talk to the manager of bank for such purpose.
Banks usually grant loan to meritorious students.
If you have good academic background and you have already secured admission in a reputed college then you can easily apply for loan.
The loan amount depends upon the need of candidate , up to 4 lacs there is no collateral security involved.
For loan above 7.5 lacs , one has to provide collateral security as well as third party gurantee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?