13th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in Lovely Professional University being a 12th IGCSE student from Kenya?o

Hello Sir,
I belong to Kenya but studying in India. I am pursuing 12th from IGCSE Board in India. I want to do B.Tech in Lovely Professional University. Can I get scholarship for my education in India yet I am from Kenya?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  2. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  3. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the cost for B.Tech course at Lovely Professional University? Is there any scholarship programme?
  5. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture in management sector?
  6. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  7. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in Lovely Professional University to study B.Com if secured 57.8% in 12th standard being a State Athletic Champion and National Player?
  9. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  10. Is it possible to study B.Arch in Chennai for 12th IGCSE student of Burma?
  11. After IGCSE from Dubai a candidate can join courses in Indian universities?
  12. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  13. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  15. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?
  17. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  18. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?