17th January 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay the fee by Education Loan to join Merchant Navy?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Merchant Navy but I don't have money right now so I want to know can I pay the fee by Education Loan to join Merchant Navy? Will it be accepted for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of course and total expenditure to study Merchant Navy courses? Education loan facility availability?
  2. Procedure to get education loan for joining Merchant Navy?
  3. Details about getting loan for Merchant Navy course?
  4. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  5. Which institute is good to join Merchant Navy Deck Cadet course? What would be the fee structure and will I get education loan for it?
  6. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  9. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  10. Is it possible to take education loan for a technical course in Merchant Navy?
  11. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Loan for Merchant Navy course from sources other than banks?
  13. How can I pay the fee is got admission in IIM-A? Can I get an Education Loan without having property?
  14. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  15. Should I have to pay some amount of course fee apart from Bank Education Loan?
  16. How to join Navy or Merchant navy after completing B.Com and MBA in distance education? Any chance of getting recruited?
  17. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  18. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
18th January 2017, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay the fee by Education Loan to join Merchant Navy?

If you are doing any course related to merchant navy from a recognized institute, then surely you can pay the fee through education loan. Just get admission in a recognized college or institute and apply for education loan at any leading bank.

Hence, first you need to secure admission and then approach the bank for education loan. If the track record of institute is good, then getting an education loan will not be difficult for you.
19th July 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pay the fee by Education Loan to join Merchant Navy?

Amount for marchant navy courses of 6 months?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?