15th March 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join Navy or Merchant navy after completing B.Com and MBA in distance education? Any chance of getting recruited?

i am yuvraj kadam from kolhapur,i want to join the navy or related merchant navy,i hav completed my b.com and mba in distance education do i have any chances of recruting in this or similar field pls tell

Related Questions:
  1. How a B.Com graduate can join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  2. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  3. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after completing B.Com?
  6. Is there any chance to join Navy or Merchant Navy after doing BBA? What is the age limit to join Navy or Merchant Navy
  7. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  8. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  10. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy if I am a student of 12th commerce?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  13. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  14. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  16. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  17. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  18. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
11th May 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Navy or Merchant navy after completing B.Com and MBA in distance education? Any chance of getting recruited?

I want to do merchant neavy. I passed 12th from commerce stream. So it is possible to me join the merchant neavy or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?