11th November 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can we get merit scholarship without showing the income certificate?

I got 95 percentage in intermediate in CEC group from bc-d category I don't have income certificate can I am able to receive merit scholarship? What is the criteria followed for it? What is the formalities I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

27th November 2016, 02:12 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can we get merit scholarship without showing the income certificate?

Merit scholarship is different from general scholarship. For merit scholarship your performance as well as your community background is seen.

If these are in your favor then you can get merit certificate. Till my knowledge income certificate is not required for the merit scholarship what you need is your performance cad with community certificate.

But, yes if you are going to get general scholarship then you must have to show community as well as income certificate for the sanctioning of the loan.

For merit scholarship you must contact your college head academic person.
No more formalities is required.
29th November 2016, 09:18 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Can we get merit scholarship without showing the income certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 95 percentage in intermediate in CEC group from bc-d category I don't have income certificate can I am able to receive merit scholarship? What is the criteria followed for it? What is the formalities I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.
For merit-cum-means scholarship, the income certificate and caste certificate is a must to prove you are hailing from minority community. Since you have good percentage, providing the two documents along with the Address proof, residence certificate and nativity certificate you should apply through the institution in which you are studying. If they are not sending in bulk you may send directly after getting the seal and signature from the head of institution.
2nd February 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 1st year b.com student. Can I apply for scholarship without showing income certificate? I don't have it because my parents don't have any job. Can I know which are the scholarships available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?