24th September 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Career in aviation or aeronautical engineering through scholarship

Hi, I am Brian. I completed my high school in the year 2015 and got an A plain of 84 points. I am interested in taking aviation or aeronautical engineering through your scholarship. I want to become a pilot. My e-mail is [email protected] Mobile number:0712616405. Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the jobs available in Airport after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  2. Which course other than Aeronautical engineering is suitable for working in Aviation field? Eligibility and entrance exam details of that course?
  3. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  5. How to be an astronaut after passing 12th PCM?
  6. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  7. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Diploma in Aviation?
  8. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  10. Is Thakur institute of aviation (mumbai) good for aeronautical engineering and aircraft maintenance engineering?
  11. Which is a better course related to aviation field?
  12. How to make my career in aviation? I am doing BSc IT from NIIT
  13. Which institute in India helps to prepare for commercial pilot or army base pilot job? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Career in aviation
  16. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th
  17. Trainee Jobs in Aviation Field after BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?