15th March 2015, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get scholarship having 90.5% in intermediate?

Hi frnds, i am a student of b.tech 2nd year in jntu affiliated college so can i have any chance 2 get scholarship, i got 90.5 per in intermediate

13th December 2017, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get scholarship having 90.5% in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi frnds, i am a student of b.tech 2nd year in jntu affiliated college so can i have any chance 2 get scholarship, i got 90.5 per in intermediate

Chances to get a scholarship having 90.5% marks in intermediate examination is high. Students who got 90.5% marks in intermediate examinations are eligible to apply for various government and private scholarships to pursue higher education. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students have to apply for scholarships through their college or directly (online). Some of the scholarships available for the intermediate examination passed students are given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
10th June 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get scholarship having 90.5% in intermediate?

Please provide the link to apply indian oil academic scholarship 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?