10th January 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Collateral Security in Dena Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Abroad?

Hello, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Dena Bank for studying MBA course in Abroad. After searching alot I didn’t understood about Collateral Security. Can I know about this Collateral Security of Education Loan in Dena Bank?

23rd January 2019, 11:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Collateral Security in Dena Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Abroad?

Details of collateral security in Dena Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MBA course in Abroad are mentioned below:-

—> The maximum amount offered under Dena Bank Education Loan Scheme is Rs. 20 lakhs for studies in Abroad.

—> You have to submit the immovable property documents equal to 100% of loan amount as collateral security to bank for getting an education loan for pursuing MBA course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?